Via Enrico Fermi, 49, 24050 Grassobbio BG, Italia
The Bossong company offers fixing systems for the construction world from since the 1930s, , with a range of the most complete and specialized products at an international level.
It was in Germany in 1937 when Karl Bossong, in Bavaria, founded Bossong–Werk GmbH, a factory specializing in the production of components for the automobile sector. The company subsequently extended its production completing it with the most modern solutions in the field of mechanical fastening and chemical anchoring with products approved CE-ETA.
Research and Development
Its Research & Development today constitutes one of the company’s flagship items, enabling the design of innovative solutions for both mechanical and chemical fixing systems, such as wall plugs, nails and resins. Thanks to this know-how the company is always there for its clients, offering technical and design support in order to choose the most suitable fixing product for the type of application required.
The establishments of the company have 5200 m2 of covered surface, including offices, warehouses, sales areas, production departments, equipment repair workshops, testing rooms and chemical laboratories. This is in addition to 1000 m2 of photovoltaic panels that can generate almost 200,000 kWh a year, providing approximately 140 kW of power.
Combination of Design and Matter. Terracotta inspires a relationship between the past and the present