Self-closing, fully adjustable invisible pivot hinge | System M+
System M+ is FritsJurgens’ most advanced pivot hinge system. This systems’ movement is fully adjustable thanks to Damper Control, 30º Speed Control and Latch Control. 30º Speed Control adds on to Damper Control for extra adjustability of the door’s movement, while Latch Control ensures perfect closure for doors with latch.
- Suitable for double- and single-acting doors
- 180º rotation for double-acting doors and 90º rotation for single-acting doors
- 20-500 kg load bearing capacity
- Door widths between 400-5000 mm
- Unlimited door heights
- Hold positions at 0º, 90º, -90º
- Self-closing from 125º and -125º to 0º
- Damper Control: adjustable hydraulic opening damping and soft-close
- 30º Speed Control: adjustable closing speed for the last part of the closing movement
- Latch Control: accelerates the door shortly before reaching the 0º position to ensure proper latching
System M+ is especially suitable for heavy doors that benefit from the extra adjustably that System M+ offers. Even when a door weighs 500 kg, System M+ ensures a smooth, fluid movement. This system is also suitable for the extra fine adjustment that helps to perfect the movement of double doors. Latch Control adds on to this by perfecting the movement for exterior or interior doors with latching bolts.
The installation of a System M+ hinged door only requires a top gap of 4 mm and a lower gap of 11 mm. The minimum gap at the side of the door depends on the thickness and the width of the door, in relation to the positioning of the pivot point. With regards to the pressure load, the hinge is attached to a floor plate which, with a door weighing 500 kg, produces a pressure load of 2,33 N/mm2.
Hidden in the door
Every pivot hinge system by FritsJurgens is mortised inside the door. The only thing that is mortised in the floor are the 8 mm long pins of the well-designed floor plate. This means that the FritsJurgens hinges can be applied in new and existing situations, even with radial heating, in only 30 minutes time.
- Quick and easy installation in four simple steps
- Easy to install in both new and existing situations, even with radial heating
- Beautiful floor- and ceiling plates in various styles to match the door’s design
Other FritsJurgens Systems
Every FritsJurgens hinge is made with high performance materials and made to last over a lifetime. They do not require any kind of maintenance and guarantee the highest corrosion resistance. The range of systems exists of four types: System M+, System M,System 3 and System One, all with their own features. Find out which system suits your project with the FritsJurgens system selector.
Photography and Architecture. Details and glimpses to be seen upwards, between lights and shadows through the camera
Interior design for the Dental Clinic in Sydney. The wooden element combines aesthetics and functionality