Self-closing invisible pivot hinge | System M
System M is one of FritsJurgens’ self-closing pivot hinges. The movement of the door can easily be adjusted thanks to Damper Control, even after the door has been installed. Damper Control protects your pivot door from touching adjacent furniture, walls or doors with hydraulic opening damping and provides closing without a sound with soft close. System M also has various hold positions.
- Suitable for double- and single-acting doors
- 180º rotation for double-acting doors and 90º rotation for single-acting doors
- 20-210 kg load bearing capacity
- Door widths between 400-4400 mm
- Unlimited door heights
- Hold positions at 0º, 90º, -90º
- Self-closing from 125º and -125º to 0º
- Damper Control: adjustable hydraulic opening damping and soft-close
System M is suitable in a wide range of applications, from exterior doors to interior doors of nearly any possible door material. The controlled movement of System M ensures a perfect door movement, even for doors that are used multiple times a day.
The installation of a System M hinged door only requires a top gap of 4 mm and a lower gap of 11 mm. The minimum gap at the side of the door depends on the thickness and the width of the door, in relation to the positioning of the pivot point. With regards to the pressure load, the hinge is attached to a floor plate which, with a door weighing 500 kg, produces a pressure load of 2,33 N/mm2.
Hidden in the door
Every pivot hinge system by FritsJurgens is mortised inside the door. The only thing that is mortised in the floor are the 8 mm long pins of the well-designed floor plate. This means that the FritsJurgens hinges can be applied in new and existing situations, even with radial heating, in only 30 minutes time.
- Quick and easy installation in four simple steps
- Easy to install in both new and existing situations, even with radial heating
- Beautiful floor- and ceiling plates in various styles to match the door’s design
Other FritsJurgens Systems
Every FritsJurgens hinge is made with high performance materials and made to last over a lifetime. They do not require any kind of maintenance and guarantee the highest corrosion resistance. The range of systems exists of four types: System M+, System M,System 3 and System One, all with their own features. Find out which system suits your project with the FritsJurgens system selector.
Interior design for the Dental Clinic in Sydney. The wooden element combines aesthetics and functionality