Photovoltaic Tiles and Roof Tiles
The perfect balance between technology and aesthetics, plus the charm of authentic Possagno terracotta: the photovoltaic tile and tile are suitable to dress the roof of new buildings or revisit a restored building in a contemporary key. The installation of the photovoltaic tile and roof tile by Industrie Cotto Possagno maintain the charm, functionality and effectiveness of the terracotta roof covering.
- The thermal flywheel properties typical of terracotta and even those of the outflow channels are neither modified nor altered
- The laying does not require tanks and/or fixing brackets; all problems related to infiltration and thermal bridges are therefore avoided
- The installation of a by-pass diode makes the system free from problems created by mobile or unexpected shading (trees, chimneys, antennas, leaves, etc.)
- The ventilation channel between the PV module and the tile/tile makes the system less sensitive to high summer temperatures (lower temperature implies higher efficiency)
- In the case of power decrease for a failure module, it is not necessary to replace it given the auto-disconnection. If you still want to proceed with the change, it is not required the use of specialized personnel (thanks to the rapid multi contact grafts the operation is easy and quick)
Invasión de ratoncitos y simios en la iluminación. Luces que convierten la casa en un mundo de hadas