Str. del Consorzio, 4 43121 Parma PR Italia
From 1957 he was assistant of Lodovico B. of Belgjoioso at the Faculty of Architecture of Venice, then continuing the collaboration at the Politecnico di Milano from 1963 where he was a teacher until 1986. Full Professor of Architectural Composition he taught at the Faculty of Architecture of Florence from 1987 to 2002 and at the Faculty of Architecture of Parma until 2006. He has held seminars, conferences and research activities in Italian Universities, university colleges and foreign universities including Ljubljana, Nancy, Strasbourg, Marseille and Lisbon, post-university courses and lectures on Research Doctorates in the Italian Architecture Faculties. The research and design activity was also expressed through exhibitions and architectural exhibitions, including, in 1983, the participation at the Musée d'Art Moderne of the city of Paris in the exhibition "L'Ivre de Pierre", later transferred at the Saline di Chaux and Clermont-Ferrand on the occasion of the Second Biennial of Black and White.
He took part in the Parisian architecture competitions of the 1980s and received the "Architecture Méditarréenne" award, with the invention of the City of Pallavicinia. In 1991 he participated in the Venice Biennale and, in 1993, he was invited to exhibit at the exhibition "Spazio Sacro e Moderna" promoted by the same institution, elaborated at a later date in Athens and Potsdam. In 1995 he was invited to exhibit a project at the exhibition "Il Centro Elsewhere" promoted by the Milan Triennale